Be a Distributor Of:
TRIOMED ™ - active surgical and medical mask
The OU.PROVEE team provides the Dominican population in the COVID-19 crisis with products that improve their quality of life. Because of this, we are pleased to represent i3 BioMedical Inc.’s renowned TRIOMED ™ mask in the Dominican Republic.
TRIOMED ™ the patented mask of the Canadian company i3 BioMedical Inc., is the first respiratory protection that has been scientifically proven that the external surface eliminates bacteria and among other viruses the Sars-CoV-2 that causes Covid-19, with a efficiency of more than 99%. This antimicrobial effect has been confirmed by scientific studies from the University of Toronto.
According to published studies, it has been shown that the Coronavirus COVID-19 survives up to 7 days on the outer surface of the usual masks. The outer surface of the TRIOMED ™ mask inactivates the coronavirus in a few minutes, therefore drastically reducing the risk of contagion of COVID-19. Due to the active comprehensive protection it offers; It not only protects the user but also the other people.
These Masks are used by the medical community around the world. Its technology is designed to effectively kill harmful micro-organisms, for the entire eight-hour medical service; Offers strong and enhanced protection in everyday life; for example in public transport, in lines, when shopping, at work, during any other activity where the use of masks is required.
– Antimicrobial protection (99.9% efficiency of virus and bacteria filtration).
– Deactivates the Coronavirus Covid-19 in minutes. Scientifically proven also eliminates other viruses: Influenza A H1N1, Staphylococcus aureus MRSA, Pyogenic Streptococcus, Enterococcus faecalis VRE, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli, Acinetobacter baumannii, Coliphage virus MS2
– Comfort of use (Ear-loop design)
– Tolerable by the skin (latex-free, cytotoxic-free, non-irritating)
– Meets American standard ASTM F2100 Level 3 (resistant to liquids with the highest level of protection)
– Complies with the European standard for medical products EN 14683 Type IIR
– Five year shelf life
– One size M / L